
Clinton Regains Momentum With New Hampshire Upset
Hillary Clinton's comeback victory over Barack Obama in the New Hampshire primary revives her campaign and sets up what will probably be an extended battle for the Democratic presidential nomination.
Clinton's win came just five days after her stunning third- place finish in Iowa. The outcome in New Hampshire confounded polls that had showed the Illinois senator winning big and halts the momentum he was building. Now, the Democratic field, like the Republican one, has no clear leader heading into more than two-dozen contests over the next month.
......Arizona Senator John McCain, 71, won the Republican primary, dealing a setback to former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, 60, and further clouding that contest. Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee, 52, who won the Iowa caucus, finished third in New Hampshire.
Wow,what a surprise? I honestly thought Obama was going to win but I think it was a great comback for Clinton. I think both Obama and Clinton are front runners to be nominated. It's a close race. As for the Republicans, it's not a surprise McCain won, he's won in that state before
No comments:
Post a Comment